|Degree of leverage available||Total markets covered ||
| Mobile trading||
|Global clients accepted?|
||Up to £100 bonus
Why choose Finspreads?
Finspreads offers spread bettors the opportunity to place positions at very low stakes - as low as 10p, compared to a market average of £1, which makes it an attractive place to spread bet for spread betting beginners. We would not recommend this service for more advanced spread bettors, and currently, ETX Capital also offer stakes as low as 10p, however amongst other things, their prices are more competitive than Finspreads at present, so we'd recommend ETX Capital over Finspreads.
Key Features of Finspreads
- Offers a free trading academy and spread betting seminars
- Finspreads is a good place to start for beginners to spread trading. After enrolling in the Trading Academy Course clients can start trading for as little as 10p per point thus allowing clients to start spread betting the markets at a lower risk
- You can trade on the major financial markets, including the leading American and European indices, world currencies, global equities, commodities, bonds, and more.
- Finspreads focus on delivering quick and easy access to the tools and information customers need to make, act on, and monitor trading decisions.
- Finspreads also offer an education and support package to help customers understand how spread betting works.
- Finspreads is part of the City Index Group of companies,